Specialist extradition lawyers
Our dedicated lawyers work with people at risk of being extradited every day. Contact us and we'll work with you to investigate all your options and advise you on the best course of action.
Are you wanted in a foreign jurisdiction?
Being the subject of proceedings in a foreign jurisdiction is complicated and stressful. Our dedicated team has a strong reputation in extradition and cross boarder investigations and are available to give you immediate advice.
If you suspect you are the subject of an extradition request or European Arrest Warrant (EAW) contact us immediately and we will do all we can to help. If you need advice following arrest, if proceedings have been issued or if you require representation at court, it is never too soon to start preparing your defence.
Experienced in Defence
- We have a high level of knowledge and expertise in this area:
- A dedicated department of specialist extradition solicitors who have defended hundreds of extradition cases;
- Experience in representation at the magistrates’ court through to the Supreme Court and the European Court of Human Rights;
- We can strategise and use our wide network of experience and foreign lawyers to negotiate with the requesting state or facilitate alternative litigation wherever possible;
- We have resisted extradition from Russia, the USA, Ukraine, Brazil, Australia, Albania, Moldova, South Africa, the UAE and most European Countries.
We appreciate every case is different and at the heart of the case lies real clients in extremely harrowing circumstances. Each case requires a bespoke approach to case strategy and advice throughout lengthy proceedings. We understand that the nature of these proceedings can create urgency and require effective responses under pressure.